Center Stage is a communications consultancy specialised in public speaking preparation and content development for events. Center Stage’s founder, Guy Benzeno, helps people prepare their important speaking engagements and organisations upgrade their people’s presentation skills.
Guy is a certified SCIL Master, an accreditation in public speaking training based on a unique speaker profile analysis tool.
As an improvisation actor and a member of Luxembourg’s professional improv league since 2014 (GIPL.lu), Guy uses his experience with improv to mentor clients about stage presence, spontaneity, and storytelling.
As pitching coach, Guy pushes startupers to make their ideas shine brighter.
Guy has extensive experience of events and onstage content development. As the former director of the Paperjam Club, he has led the production teams for over 50 conferences and hundreds of speakers.
Guy is an active member of Luxembourg-based Toastmasters club Pitchcraft 4 Entrepreneurs.
– deliver corporate trainings in public speaking, presentation skills, voice training, interpersonal soft skills and business networking.
– individual preparation session for public speaking engagements or critical presentations
– pitch coaching (investors, product, sales) and development of value proposition mapping
– develop content and provides stage direction for corporate events.
– facilitate meetings and act as an MC in both English and French
Public Speaking Coaching
Content strategist for events
Facilitator, moderator & presenter
Interpersonal communication specialist